Welcome to the University of Florence online portal for master’s applications!
Your journey starts here!
If you are a non-EU or a EU citizen holding a bachelor’s degree obtained outside Italy and you wish to apply for admission to master programs offered by the University of Florence, please follow the following instructions:
- Before applying, consult the list of the master programs offered by the University of Florence using the Search tool and read the information on your intended master program or programs (you can choose up to three programs) carefully, verifying the study language and the admission and language requirements
- Take note of the deadlines of each call for application
- Click on Sign in/Register. If you have never registered before, click on “I’m a new applicant” and enter your email address. Please enter an email address that you regularly check and do not sign up more than once by using different email addresses.
- On completing the registration process, you will receive an email containing a verification link you will have to click on
- Now you can submit your online application, choosing up to three master programs
- The required documents are listed in your online application. Be sure to upload only the required documents. Unrequired documents are not taken into consideration. Documents written in English, French and Spanish do not need to be translated in Italian
- Click on “Save” if your application is incomplete or if you need more time to think about your choices. You can complete your application later. However, be careful not to miss the deadlines
- Before clicking on “Submit”, double check you have filled all the application fields, uploaded all the required documents and paid the application fee (read more on how to pay the application fee)
- On completing your application, you do not need to send us any email, because we are automatically notified of your application (by the system)
- Pay attention to the feedbacks and requests of further actions you will receive
Only submitted applications will be processed. Applications which are not complete will not be processed.