Useful tips and hints to make your application process easier and quicker
We have prepared some advice to make your application process as smooth as possible. It is important to read the following information carefully.
Before starting your application
- Remember that you can apply for admission only if you already hold a valid bachelor’s degree
- Make sure you know all the deadlines and key dates
- Make sure to read all the information on your intended master program(s): entry requirements, language requirements, program overview, career opportunities. You can find the master’s degree programs the University of Florence offers through the Search bar.
- Remember you can choose up to three master programs
The application process: 7 steps you need to take to make your application successfully
- Do not create multiple accounts using different email addresses. This may lead to delays and inconvenience. If you encounter any problems during the application process, please contact the International desk (email@example.com)
- Make sure to register with the same personal information which are on your passport or ID card (name, surname, birthplace etc..)
- Make sure to have all the necessary documents prepared. Digital copies must be in pdf format and must be clearly readable.
- Do not upload any documents referring to your high school studies. They are not necessary and they will not be taken into consideration.
- If the documents are not in English, French or Spanish, be sure to upload an official translation in Italian.
- Check the email account you used to register frequently. You may receive important messages and requests referring to your application.
- The outcome of your application will be sent to your email account within approximately 30 days from the end of the intake round. Please note that if your application is not complete the outcome notification may take longer.
15 Nov 2022